1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Place to Stay in Wayanad

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Satya, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Satya

Satya New Member

Hi friends, I need some advice from those of you who know about the Wayanad area or have been there.
    I am planning to visit Wayanad in two weeks times and am looking for the best place to stay in Wayanad, where I can get some good views, good hotel service, and good food in the hotel restaurant.

The location of the hotel doesn't have to be in a busy area, but there should be easy access to places to eat or get public transport.

When listing the places to stay please also mention the cost as well.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Here's a few resorts/hotels that I can recommend to you:
    • Banasura Island Resort. It has about 15 acres of land alone that you can explore. It is located near a natural stream which is just perfect for tourists who love nature. You can bet it has good food because it offers multi-cuisine dishes in its restaurant. The staff and employees here are extremely friendly and responsive to their guests' requests. They also offer tours in and out of the resort, for a fixed fee. Their deluxe room costs Rs 5,400 per night. They have packages though if you plan to spend a few days in there.
    • Wayanad Tea Plantation Stay Experience. If you love just seeing the scenery around you, then this place is perfect for you. It offers amazing views of the mountains and hills around the resort. The resort itself has amazing architecture that you can enjoy. Otherwise, enjoy their food as other tourists have through the years. There's also lots of activities you can do inside the resort, if that's your thing. Price of rooms start from Rs 1,300 and above.
    • Vythiri Resort. Located in a tropical forest, you won't get a shortage of views here. The rooms and villas are designed specifically so that the tourist can see the amazing views of the trees, rivers and plants. You'd feel almost like you're lost in the jungle, in a good way. Prices of rooms start from Rs 14,000 and above. They also have a multi-cuisine restaurant and a cafe.
    I hope this helps and enjoy your trip!