1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bus Service From Delhi Airport To Jaipur

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by JatinderG, May 9, 2016.

1. JatinderG

JatinderG New Member

My flight will be landing at New Delhi airport on a Monday morning at around 5.20am. From there on I need to leave for Jaipur and need to know what bus services are available from Delhi to Jaipur.
    I would prefer a Volvo bus service, but if not then any bus will. Please do not just mention the Volvo bus options and mention all which are available.
    Thank you.

2. KK

KK Member

There is no direct bus service from Delhi airport to Jaipur, and from the airport, you would need to go to Bikaner House, which is a 20 min drive from the airport. From Bikaner House, you can get a Volvo bus to Jaipur and the ticket can also be purchased from there as well.
    You can also go to IIFCO Junction Gurgaon, which is closer to the airport and get a bus from there to Jaipur.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The distance from Delhi to Jaipur is about 264.5 kms. Taking a bus, that's about five to seven hours of travel time. There are lots of bus options to choose from. Here they are:

• A/C Multi-axle Semi-sleeper Volvo (Rs 600 and above). Time schedule is at 6:00 pm (departure) to 11:30 pm (arrival).
    • A/C Volvo Semi-sleeper (Rs 700 and above). Time schedule is at 7:00 pm (departure) to 11:30 pm (arrival).
    • A/C Sleeper (Rs 900 and above). Time schedule is at 5:00 pm (departure) to 11:30 pm (arrival).
    • Non A/C Sleeper (Rs 400). Time schedule is at 7:30 am (departure) to 1:30 pm (arrival).
    There are many more schedules but I just included a few here. You can check out sites that specify exactly all the buses and their schedules.

I hope this helps!