1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camel Safari Company

Discussion in 'Rajasthan' started by grace, Jan 31, 2016.

1. grace

grace New Member

I was a little excited when I read that you can do a camel safari ride in the dessert and camp overnight under the stars. Has anyone experienced this and was it fun?

2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well I have to say that I am an really into riding animals, but this does sound pretty neat. It sounds like it would great way to a romantic night amidst all the travel worries that just naturally come with any trip. I am sure that there are some opportunities out there, so I would just say to do your research or maybe contact a travel agent, they can give you pretty good idea of locations in the area you are staying.

3. Andrew

Andrew New Member

That is exciting and I’d be up for a camel ride in the desert and camping overnight. Do you know anything more about this trip and where we can book a place?

4. M.Nayak

M.Nayak Member

There are many local travel agents who does the camel safaris as long as you want.These days the common trip is short camel ride in the dunes,stay overnight (03 options to choose sleeping in the desert).
    If you are looking for 01 full day camel ride and sleeping over a dune or in tented accommodation or mud huts,cover half way by Jeep visiting some typical villages and monuments then ride a camel till the dunes,see the sunset,stay overnight and next day after breakfast drive back to town.If you want to have 02-03 days camel safari also possible visiting some villages,end in the dunes and come back.
    Sleeping options -: 01.- Luxury Swiss cottage tents with attached bath and running water.
    02 -: Small safari/trekking tents,can be pitched anywhere you like to over the sand dune or in the middle of the dunes.
    03 -: Ask for bed rolls/mattresses and blanket and sleep on the dune of your choice under millions of stars,enjoying the peace of desert.

You can contact any time for any information regarding the prices for an idea and also to book the safari of your choice after discussion of each and every detail in fluent English,and for some good names for the recommendation.

Thanks

M.Nayak.