1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap Domestic Flights India

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by AmitShekawat, Mar 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. AmitShekawat

AmitShekawat New Member

A group of us friends would like to go on a holiday which would be in a different part of India, away from North where we are all from. We are low on budget so yeah we want some cheap domestic flights which is the first thing. We are not bothered about the destination so any destination will be fine as long as it is a tourist destination. Accommodation is something which we would think about afterwards once the destination has been finalised.
    It would great for a member to post a list of the cheap domestic flights in India.

2. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

I would check the specials at Jet Airways. They have some regular deals which change. But this is highly variable, based on destination, season, and lead time. It is best to buy tickets several months in advance, so when looking, allow for that much lead time to get better prices. Also, look into any membership rewards programs the air carrier offers. You can get good discounts, or perks.

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I actually saw an article online about the best low cost carriers in India for 2015 - the list was:

1 Indigo
    2 SpiceJet
    3 Mihin Lanka
    4 GoAir
    5 airblue
    6 Air Pegasus

Now, I haven't personally tried the airlines myself, since I'm still planning my trip - but hopefully that gives you an indication of carriers to look at!

Best of luck with your trip planning! :)