1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good hotel in Ajmer

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Firoz, May 11, 2015.

1. Firoz

Firoz New Member

I am going to Amjer Shariff Dargah and wish to stay there for a few days, I need recommendations for a good hotel in the area. I know Ajmer is not a very big place so location is no issue, my budget for the hotel is Rs1000. I would also like some information regarding some good places to eat as well.

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

You wont find any decent hotels in that price range. There are plenty of hotels near the Ajmer Sharif dargah in that price range but I wont use the term "good hotel" for those places. You will have to look around to find the one that meets your expectations. Take a right turn from the gate of Dargah and there is a narrow street there you will find plenty of hotels in that price range and even on the main road that goes upto the dargah you will find plenty of small properties in that price range.

3. Karan

Karan Member

Unfortunately I can not remember the name of the place, but there is a restaurant right near the dargah and they have upstairs seating and the food there is delicious, it quite an old place and well known, will update the thread with the name when it comes to mind.

4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I have stayed at the Country inn and suits on the outskirts of Ajmer and it was very decent for the price we paid. If I remember correctly it was less then Rs3000 per night. There is a mcdonalds right next to it also if you want to avoid their costly restaurant where the dishes are a bit pricy. Another property I saw from inside but decided not to stay is opposite the Gurdwara on Dargah road called Hotel Regal and the price there was around Rs1000 per night. I found the bathroom a bit repulsive but that is what you would have to make do with in sub 1K budget but it is good for that price I would say. There are plenty of other options too on Dargah road. Some of the restaurants on that road have very good non veg dishes by the way so dont forget to taste some dishes while you are there.

5. Firoz

Firoz New Member

Thanks Chahal, Karan and Admin.

@ Admin - how far is Country Inn from the dargah?