1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jamaicans in India

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Jevaunie Daye, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Jevaunie Daye

Jevaunie Daye New Member

Good day, my fellow colleges. It's such a wonderful day. It seems that I'm the only Jamaican here. Or am I not?

2. tabby

tabby Member

@Jevaunie Daye Welcome to the forum. While I'm no Jamaican, and am not privy to the nationalities of all the members in the forum, I hope you will find this forum enjoyable! India is such a great place by the accounts of most of the members here. I sure would want to have the chance to visit it at least once in my lifetime. How about you? Have you been to India? If you have, please do share your experiences for the other members to learn from. Am sure the people here would love to hear your inputs and experiences. Perhaps you can share photos of your Indian experience, too.

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Has @tabby has said it makes no difference how many Jamaicans are here. This place will take you to every nook and corner of India. If you have a question do ask and it will be answered to your satisfaction. Have you eaten any Indian food? Here taste this. It is known as 'Bhel Puri'

Bhel_Puri_at_Juhu_Beach.jpg
    Image Source: Wikimedia