1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels in Mysore near bus stand

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Narang 2, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Narang 2

Narang 2 New Member

I would like to know what hotels in Mysore are available that are near the bus stand.

I only require the hotel room for 2 days and I would like the hotel to be near the KSRTC bus stand. My budget is Rs800 - Rs1000 for the night.

2. RajeshKK

RajeshKK New Member

Hi, Narang 2.

According to your budget and requirements please find below hotel suggestions. I have given a list of different hotels with ones being at the low end of your budget to the highest end of your budget.

Hotel Kings Kastel - This is a 3 star hotel and the cost for one night is Rs930. A very basic hotel but close to the bus stand.

Mannars Deluxe Lodge - The hotel is located behind KSRTC bus stand and the cost for Mannars Deluxe Lodge is Rs795 per night.

Hotel Prakaash Palace - Slightly further away from KSRTC bus stand, this hotel is right on your budget at Rs1000, but a better option than the ones mentioned above.

Hotel Royal Garden Lodge - Another one right on the budget is Hotel Royal Garden Lodge at Rs1000. This hotel, however, is closer to the bus stand so is the most convenient.