1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels Near Mumbai International Airport

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by Shiraz, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Shiraz

Shiraz New Member

I will be arriving at Mumbai International Airport in the evening hours of 5th July 2016. I would like to find a good hotel which is ideally located near the airport. I hear that the Mumbai traffic is awful, so when getting my flight back, I don't want to take chances missing my flight or having to leave extra early to make it to the airport.
    When going out during my stay there as it won't be an issue as I can easily just get a taxi.

2. Debapriya Deb

Debapriya Deb Active Member

You didn't mention your budget. There are quite a few luxury hotels located near the Mumbai Airport, but if you are looking for economy class hotels, then the options are only a handful. Anyway here are a few hotels of different budgets that are conveniently located near the Mumbai Airport -

Budget / Economy Class Hotels near Mumbai Airport:

• Oyo Rooms Mumbai: Around 3 KM away from the airport terminal. Tariff for a single room is INR 1400 per night. Contact No - (+91) 93139 31393.

• Hotel Galaxy Residency: Just around 4 KM from the Mumbai International Airport. Per night tariff INR 1600 onwards. Contact No - (+91) 97695 49749.

• Hotel Planet Plaza: Distance is just 5 KM from Mumbai Airport. Tariff starts from INR 1750. Contact No - (+91) 99301 46350

Standard / Mid-Budget Hotels near Mumbai Airport:

• Arma Executive: According to their website, the hotel is located just 3.8 KM away from the airport complex. Tariff starts from INR 2400. Contact No - (+91) 22 2850 1040.

• Highway Residency: Located just 1.8 KM away, this is the nearest mid-budget hotel from the Mumbai airport. Per night tariff INR 2500 onwards. Contact No - (+91) 22 2824 2662.

• Le Grande: 3.6 KM away from the airport. INR 3000 onwards. Contact No - (+91) 22 4220 1400.

Luxury Hotels near Mumbai Airport:

• ITC Maratha: This is a 5-star hotel located at a distance of just 1 KM from the airport. Tariff - INR 8000 onwards. Contact No - (+91) 22 2830 3030.

• The Lalit Mumbai: 2.5 KM from the airport. Minimum tariff per night is INR 8000. Contact No - (+91) 22 6699 2222.

• Hilton Mumbai: 1.2 KM from Mumbai airport. INR 10,000 is the minimum tariff per night. Contact No - (+91) 22 2838 0000.
    Regards,
    Deb

briannagodess likes this.

3. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You've already got a great list there! I'm just going to add a few more to the list:

Hotels Near Mumbai Airport Under Rs. 4,000
    • Hotel Transit - This is just 1.4 kms away from the airport. Rooms here are all WiFi enabled. Aside from that, they're very modern with complete amenities like: flat-screen television, safety deposit, closet, mini-bar and work table. Bathrooms have their own bath tub and shower. Room rates here start at Rs. 4,000 per night. The hotel also have its own restaurant and conference hall. Their address is: Nehru Road Extn, Near Domestic Airport, Vile Parle East, Mumbai (Bombay) 400099.
    • Hotel Airport International - This is also just 1.4 kms away from the airport. Their Executive Room is at Rs. 3,200 per night. Rooms have satellite television, work station, safety locker and WiFi. They also have a restaurant and a cafe. Their address is: Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Vileparle, Mumbai (Bombay) 400099.
    • Hotel Galaxy - This is about 1.9 kms from the airport. Their Standard Room is at Rs. 3,000 per night. You can choose between a double bed or a twin bed. Rooms come with television and WiFi as well. Airport transfers are also provided for by the hotel. For families, there's a play area for kids. There's also a restaurant, bar and banquet hall. The address is: 113 Prabhat Colony, Santacruz East, Mumbai (Bombay) 400055.
    • Hotel Ravikiran - This is about 2.1 kms from the airport. Their AC Deluxe Room is at Rs. 3,600 per night. Rooms have television, fridge, telephone and bathrooms have hot/cold shower. There's also a swimming pool in the hotel. There's a restaurant and bar as well. For the health buffs, there's a health club and an indoor game facility in the hotel vicinity. Their address is: Rewas Road, District Raigad, Alibaug 40220.
    Hotels Near Mumbai Airport Over Rs. 4,000
    • Hotel Bawa International - This is just 1.4 kms away from the airport. Their Deluxe Single Room is at Rs. 4,500 per night. There's LCD television, WiFi and even a touch panel for mood lighting. They also have a bar and a restaurant. Their address is: Near Domestic Airport, Vile Parle East, Mumbai (Bombay) 400099.
    • Hotel Suba International - This is about 1.8 kms away from the airport. Their Deluxe Twin Room is at Rs. 5,590 per night. There's WiFi, tea/coffee maker, LCD television, safety deposit and mini-bar. They also have a banquet hall and restaurant. The address is: Plot Number 211, Mumbai (Bombay) 400099.
    • Hotel Oriental Aster - This is about 2 kms from the airport. Their Premium Room is at Rs. 4,999 per night. It has WiFi, safety deposit, mini-bar, tea/coffee maker and LCD television. There's also a restaurant and a banquet hall in the hotel premises. The address is: 45, Tarun Bharat Society, Dr. Karanjiya Road, Near Cigarette Factory, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai (Bombay) 400099.
    I hope this helps!