1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Innova Car Rental in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by AsthaPunjabi, Jun 26, 2016.

1. AsthaPunjabi

AsthaPunjabi New Member

I am arriving in Bangalore with a group of 6 people. In Bangalore, we will be visiting places and some other friends. As we will all be travelling together, we need a big and comfortable car to go in and have chosen an Innova.
    We need details for an Innova car rental in Bangalore. Particulars of the cost of would be good to know by the mile and per day basis.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I was able to find a few car rental services in Bangalore for an Innova, here they are:

Siddeshwara Travels - Innova 6 to 7 Seater (AC)

• 4 hours, 40 kms - Rs. 1,300
    • 8 hours, 80 kms - Rs. 2,000
    • Extra kms - Rs. 12
    • Extra hours - Rs. 150
    • Out station per kms - Rs. 12
    • Driver - Rs. 300
    • After hours driver - Rs. 300
    Tejas Tours and Travels - Innova 6 to 7 Seater (AC)
    • 4 hours, 40 kms - Rs. 1,100
    • 8 hours, 80 kms - Rs. 1,900
    • Extra kms - Rs. 13
    • Extra hours - Rs. 175
    • Out station per kms - Rs. 13
    • Driver - Rs. 250
    Silicon Cabs - Innova 6 to 7 Seater (AC)
    • 8 hours, 80 kms - Rs. 2,000
    • Extra kms - Rs. 12
    • Extra hours - Rs. 100
    • Out station per kms - Rs. 12
    • Driver - Rs. 200
    Silicon Cabs - Innova 6 to 7 Seater (Non-AC)
    • 8 hours, 80 kms - Rs. 1,700
    • Extra kms - Rs. 11
    • Extra hours - Rs. 100
    • Out station per kms - Rs. 11
    • Driver - Rs. 200
    I hope this helps!

3. ad.mike2016

ad.mike2016 New Member

Have you driven in India before? Depending on where you live, if you live outside of India, driving might be a very harrowing experience. Driving laws are seen more as suggestions and people are very aggressive. If you do end up renting a car I would suggest to get any insurance offered as you do not want any problems if you do get into an accident. You could always rent a car for one day and test out if you like driving on their roads. There are many other options for travel such as taxis, buses, and minibuses. I just thought I would give my two cents. You can watch videos on YouTube showing the driving conditions as well. I hope you have a great trip!