1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nearest Metro Station To Okhla Phase 1

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Wadhwa, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Wadhwa

Wadhwa New Member

I need to reach Okhla Phase 1 for some business work and I was wondering whether there is any metro station close by. I would be going during office hours and I can avoid the rush by going on the metro instead of driving there.

Please provide details of the nearest metro station to Okhla Phase 1.

2. Deven

Deven Member

There is a metro station close to Okhla Phase 1 which is Sarita Vihar metro station, this is on the violet line of the metro rail network. Although walking from the station is quite a distance you can do so, as I know some people prefer walking, or else you can get an auto from outside of the metro station towards Okhla Phase 1 which would be easier.

Here are the maps showing the distance from Sarita Vihar metro station to Okhla Phase 1.

If you decide to get an auto from Sarita Vihar metro station to Okhla Phase 1, then it would only take you 5 minutes to reach. The distance between the two is 3.4km.

sarita vihar metro station to okhla phase 1 by car.png

If you for some reason you want to walk, well it would be quite a stretch as the distance from Sarita Vihar metro station to Okhla Phase 1 is 2.8km which would take you 34 minutes to reach.

sarita vihar metro station to okhla phase 1 by walking.png