1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quality Inn River Country Resort Manali

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by RonakShah, Sep 6, 2016.

1. RonakShah

RonakShah New Member

I would like to stay at the Quality Inn River Country Resort in Manali for my honeymoon in November, although from the photos I have seen the hotel looks great, I have a few questions.

As I have chosen the hotel for my honeymoon, I want it to be perfect.

I would like to get some peace and quality time to be spent with my future wife, do you think it would be an ideal hotel for that?

I would like to know what the price for the river facing rooms is?

Do these rooms have a balcony as well?

Is there a facility for sitting outside on the lawn to have your food and drinks?

I know that you can get a view of the river beas from the hotel, but can we easily sit by the river as well?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum!

The Quality Inn and Suites River Country Resort is a new luxury resort in Manali. It is about 1.5 kms from the main town of Manali. The Hadimba Temple is about 3 kms away from the resort. It is also about 15 kms from Solang Valley and about 50 kms from the Kullu-Bhuntar Airport. It is located on the banks of the Beas River, so you can view it from the resort itself. Rooms either come with garden or river views.

From the outside, the resort looks very beautiful, like a Swiss chalet. It's made of wood, sloping roofs and glass platings. The resort also has a mini garden inside its premises. There's also a small tea lounge, an Indian specialty restaurant and a pizzeria within the hotel. The also have a children's play area, spa, fitness centre and an indoor games section.

They also have a variety of rooms, some have AC and some doesn't. All rooms have wooden and carpeted interiors for a warmer and cosy stay. They are elegantly designed and come with complete amenities for guests.

Yes, this is an ideal hotel for couples and even families. You are secured and safe within the hotel premises. The hotel even has a honeymoon package for couples, where they decorate the room with flowers, a complimentary candlelight dinner is also given with a cake as well. Aside from that, rooms are spacious enough and provides the ultimate seclusion and privacy to guests. It's away from the hustle and bustle of the city proper so you won't be bothered by the noise and chaos.

All types of rooms can have a view of the river. You need to ask the staff for the river-facing rooms as they're not specifically indicated on the website. But the higher the floor of the room is, the better view of the river you can get. Here are their rooms and tariffs:

1. Deluxe Non AC Room - This room can comfortably accommodate up to two persons so it's the perfect budget accommodation for couples. The room is quite spacious and comfortable and has complete amenities. It also comes with a double bed.
    • Tariff - Rs. 2,800 per night.
    • Amenities - WiFi, fridge, tea/coffee maker, mini-bar, electronic safe, central heating, LCD television, wardrobe cabinet, direct dial phone and attached modern bathroom.
    2. Super Deluxe AC Room - This room has a huge window with views of either the gardens or the Beas River. It can accommodate up to three persons. It has a work desk area so you can bring your laptop with you and do some work as well.
    • Tariff - Rs. 3,800 per night.
    • Amenities - Work desk area, WiFi, fridge, tea/coffee maker, mini-bar, electronic safe, central heating, LCD television, wardrobe cabinet, direct dial phone and attached modern bathroom.
    3. Deluxe AC Suite - This is one of the luxury accommodations. It's an upgrade having its own balcony with a view of the river, fireplace and even bathtub in the bathroom. Do consider this room for a more romantic vibe.
    • Tariff - Rs. 5,200 per night.
    • Amenities - Work desk area, balcony, fireplace, WiFi, fridge, tea/coffee maker, mini-bar, electronic safe, central heating, LCD television, wardrobe cabinet, direct dial phone and attached modern bathroom with bathtub.
    4. Duplex AC Suite - This suite has two connecting floors. It has one king sized bed and one queen sized bed. It also has two twin toilets. It's more suitable for a family, with parents and two kids.
    • Tariff - Rs. 5,700 per night.
    • Amenities - Work desk area, WiFi, fridge, tea/coffee maker, balcony, mini-bar, electronic safe, central heating, LCD television, wardrobe cabinet, direct dial phone and attached modern bathrooms.
    5. Two Bedroom AC Cottage - This is another good option for families as it has a lounge area with fireplace, a kitchenette and a dining area. It also has two bedrooms and can easily accommodate up to four guests or more.
    • Tariff - Rs. 8,700 per night.
    • Amenities - Lounge with fireplace, kitchenette, dining area, balcony, bedrooms, WiFi, fridge, tea/coffee maker, mini-bar, electronic safe, central heating, LCD television, DVD player, wardrobe cabinet, direct dial phone and attached modern bathrooms.
    6. Four Bedroom AC Cottage - This is the grandest and largest accommodation option. It can accommodate a large group of family. It has a lounge with fireplace, a kitchenette and a balcony overlooking the river.
    • Tariff - Rs. 14,000 per night.
    • Amenities - Four bedrooms, lounge with fireplace, kitchenette, dining area, WiFi, fridge, tea/coffee maker, mini-bar, electronic safe, central heating, LCD television, wardrobe cabinet, direct dial phone and attached modern bathrooms.
    Some of the rooms have balconies, namely: Deluxe AC Suite, Duplex AC Suite, Two Bedroom AC Cottage and Four Bedroom AC Cottage.

Yes, the lawn have facilities for sitting and enjoying the views all around. During night time, you can enjoy your dinner in the lawns along with the live music provided by the resort.

The Beas River is a bit further away from the hotel so you have to drive to reach it. By foot, you would have to walk for an hour to reach the river side. By car, you can reach it in about 15 minutes or so.

I hope this helps!