1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Service apartment or Homestay in New Delhi

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by magstar, Dec 3, 2014.

1. magstar

magstar New Member

Can somebody help us to locate a service apartment or Homestay for 3 months somewhere in South or Central Delhi. We require basic long stay items such as fridge, TV, Microwave and Wi-Fi. An independent, single room would be enough for us and the maximum we can afford is INR. 22000 to INR. 24000 per month.

Any input or suggestion is appreciated, thanks in advance

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

You can find plenty of options for that much on Airbnb. Service apartments will work out a little costly for your budget.

3. dane

dane New Member

Can you give an idea of price range you should expect to pay for service apartments? I'm looking into air bob but guess if India is quite cheap service apartments could be within budget for me.

4. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a few service apartments within your budget that I was able to find located in Delhi:

1. Bohemian Apartment. Located in South Delhi, about 15 minutes away from the airport. The private room accommodates two people, it has one bathroom and one bed. It has the following amenities:
    • Kitchen
    • Internet
    • Television
    The monthly rate for this one is about Rs. 22,749 per month.

2. 4BR Homestay. They have a private room as well, they're located in North East Delhi in the Vishwas Nagar locality. The private room can accommodate two people. There's one bed and one bathroom as well. Amenities include:
    • Kitchen
    • Bathroom Essentials like Shampoo
    • Cable TV
    • Internet
    • Hair Dryer
    • Hangers
    • Laptop Friendly Space
    Their monthly rate is at Rs. 24,665 per month.

3. Delhi Expats Apartment Suites and Rooms. Located near 2 Metro Stations Hauz-Khas or Malviya Nagar. Amenities of the room include:
    • Satellite TV
    • Heating
    • Kitchen
    • Washer/Dryer
    • WiFi
    Electricity is already included in the tariff as well. Rate is at Rs. 23,818 per month, if you're lucky to avail of the discount.

There you go. It's better to visit Airbnb or Homeaway so you can choose apartments for yourself. These are just a few of the apartments you can find in Delhi. I hope this helps!

5. dane

dane New Member

is there any local sites or companies worth checking if air bob or homestay don't have listings in particular area?
    I'm still at preliminary stages of planning so looking to find to all my accommodation options before I decide my route.