1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yog Ganga in Rajpur Dehradun

Discussion in 'North India' started by Linda, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Linda

Linda New Member

I am Linda from Germany and will be arriving in India in September, and my main reason for the visit is learning yoga which would be from the Yog-Ganga in Rajpur located in Dehradun.

I have not been able to get much information about the Yog-Ganga in Rajpur and keeping my fingers crossed on getting a response from the members on the forum.
    Please provide as much information you can about the Yog-Ganga.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!

The Yog-Ganga Centre for Yoga Studies is located at 101 Old Rajpur, Dehradun in India. It was founded in 1988 by Swati and Rajiv Chanchani. Originally, it was located in Mussoorie but was then transferred to a quieter location in Dehradun. It is about 1,500 square feet in diameter and has a yoga hall, library, venues for lectures, reception and other places. There's also a garden in the area, which houses several medicinal and herbal plants as well as different animals.

The Centre offers different yoga courses for individuals. The courses feature lessons and lectures for each class. You can contact the centre for additional information. But in their website, you can actually see the dates and hours for each class they offer.

You can opt for accommodations near the Yog-Ganga. If you want, the centre can actually arrange the accommodation for you as well. Students are advised to bring their own yoga mats and personal gears.

I hope this helps!