1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 star hotels in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by AnantBhatia, Aug 22, 2016.

1. AnantBhatia

AnantBhatia New Member

I am in Bangalore for business purposes and need to find a good 3-star hotel which is in an ideal location close to restaurants and where I can easily get a taxi.

My stay at the hotel will only be for sleeping at night, during the day I would be out with clients, which is why I don't require anything too expensive.

The necessities that I need are breakfast service from the hotel, WiFi services preferably free and decent washroom.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there, welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of some of the best three-star hotels in Bangalore that are easy on the pocket:

Three-Star Hotels Under Rs. 2,000 in Bangalore

1. Nandhana Hotel Marathahalli Bangalore - This hotel is located on the outer ring road, which has great connectivity to the rest of the city. It is also in close proximity with the commercial areas, IT hubs and transportation options in Bangalore.
    • Tariff - Standard Room at Rs. 1,600 per night. This tariff already comes with breakfast.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, television, internet connection, bedside table, seating area and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Amenities - Restaurant, fitness centre, internet connection and travel desk.
    • Address - No. 1, 1st Floor Outer Ring Road Next to Reliance Fresh, Munenkollal, Marathalli, Bangalore, 560037.
    • Contact Number - +91 80 43111500.
    2. Hotel Stay Easy - This is located right next to the Bangalore Junction and Majestic Bus Stand. It is also just adjacent to the Dargah Hazrat Tawakkal Mastan Shah Saharwardi. Their restaurant offers mostly vegetarian and healthy dishes for guests.
    • Tariff - Standard Non AC Room at Rs. 1,199 per night and Deluxe Room at Rs. 1,699 per night. The tariffs already comes with breakfast.
    • Room Amenities - Electric fan for Standard Room, air-conditioning for Deluxe Room, television, WiFi, telephone, wardrobe cabinet and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Amenities - Restaurant and banquet halls.
    • Address - 415, OTC Road, Cottonpet, Bangalore, 560053.
    • Contact Number - +91 80 41607333.
    3. Sunray Hotel - This is located on the outer ring road, which makes it in close distance to the IT hub of Bangalore. They have an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant named Fenix. Their buffet lunch is very affordable at Rs. 249 per person.
    • Tariff - Superior Room at Rs. 2,000 per night, already includes breakfast and WiFi.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, television, electronic safe, mini-bar, working desk, WiFi and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Amenities - Restaurant and fitness centre.
    • Address - Opposite Prestige Tech Park, Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Kadubisanahalli, Bangalore, 560087.
    • Contact Number - +91 886 130 4112.

Three-Star Hotels Under Rs. 3,000 in Bangalore

1. The Shelton Grand Bangalore - This hotel is located at the heart of the city in MG Road. It's a walking distance from the shopping centres, restaurants and the main attractions of the city. Rooms are elegantly designed and well-maintained. Staff here are also very friendly but professional.
    • Tariff - Executive Room at Rs. 2,300 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Air-conditioning, television, bedside table and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Amenities - Conference halls, internet connection, 24 hours room service and laundry services.
    • Address - Building No. 73, Entrance Church Street, M.G. Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001.
    • Contact Number - +91 80 4043 0000.
    2. Airavatam Boutique Hotel - A unique feature of this hotel is that it offers apartment like accommodation to guests. So you can have a homely stay, with your own dining room, kitchen area and living room and you won't have to pay as much for this type of accommodation. The hotel also has an in-house restaurant for guests who don't want to cook.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Room at Rs. 2,200 per night.
    • Room Amenities - Living room with television, DVD player, sofa and other furnitures. Air-conditioned bedroom with bed and other amenities. Fully equipped kitchen with cutlery, microwave and cookware.
    • Hotel Amenities - Restaurant, gym, library, housekeeping services and airport transfers.
    • Address - Stage, 1st Stage, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560071.
    • Contact Number - +91 80 4038 1200.
    3. Hotel Empire - This hotel has different branches in Bangalore. All of their branches are centrally located and very near the restaurants around Bangalore. Aside from that, they are very near the commercial areas and public transportation options.
    • Tariff - Deluxe Room at Rs. 2,350 per night which already includes breakfast.
    • Room Amenities - Cable television, internet connectivity, direct dial phone, safety deposit locker, mini-fridge and attached bathroom.
    • Hotel Amenities - Dining hall, garden restaurant, travel desk and laundry services.
    • Address - No. 103, Industrial Area, 5th Block, Near Jyothi Nivas College,Koramangala, Bangalore 560095.
    • Contact Number - 080 4041 4041.
    I hope this helps!:)