1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Star Hotels in Delhi

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by SwatiSD, Jun 21, 2016.

1. SwatiSD

SwatiSD New Member

Hello. I am coming to Delhi with my husband, and this would be our first time there. We are going to be in Delhi mainly for sightseeing and then would be going further to Vaishno Devi after six days.

We both don't know much about Delhi and require help from the forum members in giving suggestions for some good 3-star hotel. We need help from choosing the hotel location to the actual hotel. Our budget is Rs1800, and it 'd be nice if the hotel were near some good eateries and public transport (public transport is not as necessary).

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of a few three star hotels in Delhi:

• Hotel City Star. It is located in Gupta Road Paharganj in New Delhi. It offers lots of amenities including a restaurant, a health club, a conference centre and a computer station. It's a little over your budget, Rs 2,000, but I do think it is well worth the excess as it delivers good service with great facilities.
    • The Prime Balaji Deluxe. It is located in Arakashan Road, Behind Shiela Cinema, Pahargunj in New Delhi and it is very near the railway station of New Delhi. This one's just under your budget at Rs 1,583. It is very accessible as just around it you have different great attractions and eateries. In fact, Connaught Place, a shopping and eating centre, is just beside it.
    • Bloomrooms. It is located in Arakashan Road, Opp. Railway Station in New Delhi, very near to the railway station as well. It has a restaurant and luggage storage. Just beside it is the Chandni Chowk which has lots of eateries and shops. It's very affordable at a tariff of Rs 1,410 per night.
    I hope this helps!

3. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well I cannot say that I can recommend anything in particular, but it seems like @briannagodess went ahead and got you off to a good start. What I can say is that there were a lot of options available when we traveled to India a couple of years ago, and we went to Delhi too. My advice would be to do anything in your power to ensure your reservation, because we did not have any personal issues but another couple that we were with did and it ruined their whole trip. Just do your homework.