1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Star Hotels in Mahabaleshwar

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by PunitGoyal, Jul 9, 2016.

1. PunitGoyal

PunitGoyal New Member

I have joined the forum to get some suggestions for an excellent 3-star hotel in Mahabaleshwar. I will be with my wife and two sons who are aged 15 years old.

I would like the hotel to be located in a place which is close by to restaurants and where we can easily get public transport from.

My max budget is Rs2000 per night.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I wasn't able to find three-star hotels within that price range. However, I was able to find some one and two-star hotels though. Here they are:

Hotels Under Rs. 2,000 in Mahabaleshwar
    • Hotel Sai Yash. Room rates start at Rs. 1,500 per night. The great thing about this hotel/resort is that their rooms don't feel or look like budget accommodations. Amenities include: cable television, intercom and even a sofa. Bathrooms are very modern and have hot/cold shower. Their address is: Adurjee Road, Main Market, Mahabaleshwar, Maharastra, 412806. The hotel is easily accessible from the airport and railway station. It is just a short walk away from the main market and town centre.
    • Hotel Vyankatesh. Room rates start at Rs. 1,000 per night. It is conveniently located in the main market but isn't really affected by the noise of the city. Rooms have satellite television and a bathroom with hot/cold shower. They also have a jacuzzi, restaurant and even massage services. Their address is: No. 141, Main Road, Near Police Station, Mahabaleshwar, 412806.
    • Hotel Sunny Midtown. Their Luxury Room rate is at Rs. 1,900 per night although it depends on whether it's peak season. Rooms have television, intercom and an attached bathroom with a bathtub. There's also a restaurant in the hotel premises. You can also avail of their laundry services. Their address is: Near State Bank of India, Mahabaleshwar, 412806.
    There you go, the hotels very close to the city centre in Mahabaleshwar within your budget. Here's another list though, they're a little over your budget but I they're worth it:

Hotels Over Rs. 2,000 in Mahabaleshwar
    • Hotel Shreyas. Room rates here vary depending on the season but during off-season, they have the cheapest rates starting at Rs. 2,500 per night. Their Classic Rooms have minimal design but are quite beautiful. They have AC, tea/coffee maker, LED tv and a king-sized bed. They even have two restaurants you can choose from and a liquor store for the adults. They also have a swimming pool, perfect for the kids. They are also just 0.1 mile from the city centre. Their address is: Opposite S. T. Bus Station, Mahabaleshwar, 412806.
    • Hotel Shree Paradise. This hotel is just two minutes away from the main market. Room rates start at Rs. 3,700 per night. Rooms have their own television, intercom and internet with charge. Room service and laundry facilities are also available by request. Their address is: Near Main Market, Satara District, Mahabaleshwar, Maharashtra 412806.
    I hope this helps!