1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Star Hotels in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by AbhayMalhotra, Jun 28, 2016.

1. AbhayMalhotra

AbhayMalhotra New Member

I am going Mumbai with my family for a holiday. We will be visiting all the popular tourist places in Mumbai. I need to find a hotel where we can stay for a duration of 8 days. I don't mind what the location and can not even suggest as I have not been to Mumbai before.

I am ideally trying to find 3 star hotels in Mumbai, which are decent and clean.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Here's a list of the best three-star hotels in Mumbai:

• Keys Hotel Nestor. It is very near the airport and the Metro Station. It is located exactly at Makhwana Road, Off Military Road, Marol Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059. It has a business centre and a restaurant. Room amenities include a satellite tv, couch and tea/coffee maker. The rooms are very simple but clean. They're perfect for businessmen as this is what the hotel mostly caters for. Room rates start at Rs. 6,000.
    • Rodas - An Ecotel Hotel. Located exactly at Central Avenue, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai 40007. They just reopened again after a full renovation of the hotel. They are most known for their environment friendly services and amenities. Rooms include tv with satellite, WiFi, bathroom with a bath tub and tea/coffee maker. Rates start at Rs. 12,000 per night. It has two restaurants and even banquet facilities.
    • Grand Hometel. Location is at Grand Hometel Mind Space, Malad, Mumbai 400064. Just very near the airport and the IT hub of Mumbai, lies the Grand Hometel. Rooms include tv, WiFi, a minibar and an electric kettle. It has a gym, business centre, two restaurants and conference facilities. Room rates start at Rs. 4,500 per night.
    • Hotel Ibis Mumbai Airport. Location is at Plot No F 77 Junction of, Nehru Rd, Vile Parle East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099. Very near the two airports in Mumbai. Rooms include tv, tea/coffee maker, safe, min-fridge and even a work desk. There's a bar and a restaurant as well. Room rates start at Rs. 3,700 per night.
    • Dragonfly Hotel. Located at New Chakala Link Road, At The Dr.Charat Singh Colony Signal, Near Solitaire Corporate Park, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093. They combine practicality with modernity and does not deliver short on services. Rooms include tea/coffee maker, WiFi, tv and safe. They have a restaurant and a meeting centre as well. Room rates start at Rs. 5,000 per night. They also have apartments priced lower at Rs. 3,000 per night.
    I hope this helps!