Adventure Places in India

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Kiran Sahu, May 10, 2017.

1. Kiran Sahu

Kiran Sahu New Member

My friends and I are bored of the usual places to visit like Shimla, Mussoorie, Ooty and want something different.

We are all kind of adventurous so are now looking for adventure places in India.

We don't know where to go or even where to begin looking, so we need some help from the forum members to recommend some adventures places.
    The destination can be anywhere in India so are open to all the options.

2. adrklkol

adrklkol Member

Thanks for your post, Kiran. You have not mentioned which place you are from. We had visited Manas National Park, Assam in the month of March end this year and it was really a wonderful forest tour. The best time to visit is March to May as the National Park closes from June and reopens in October again. Contact me at my inbox for booking details pls.

3. Akshay185

Akshay185 New Member

Well, for me so far Leh Laddakh is the most adventurous tour.
    Matheran is one more adventurous place nearby Pune/Mumbai

4. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

Nice to know you want to attempt an off the beaten track and what better way than to look for places where one experiences some kind of adventure. Needless to say such tours will have rough terrain for which you should be prepared . Assam's Kaziranga National Park comes to mind where you will come face to face with the Rhinos and elephants. If you are interested in trails then Manali is the right place for you. Manali trails are ideal of nature lovers.
    Now it is left to you to first decide what adventure you want to experience.

5. Preeti Rai

Preeti Rai New Member

I lover water sports so I will recommend to visit Risihikesh, Goa Beaches, and Kerala Beaches.