1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Airline?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Indyra, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Indyra

Indyra Member

Which airline is most recommended to fly to India? I would be flying out from Atlanta, Georgia. Are there straight flights without any stops available? If not, where would I be landing for a stopover?

2. Banji

Banji New Member

If you are flying out of Atlanta, Georgia, then I'm sure you should be able to find a Delta flight. I believe they fly most everywhere. As to a direct flight - I doubt it. I don't know how many stops it will make, but direct would be way too long of a flight, I believe.

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I usually check Skyscanner for flights. On their app you can actually put in whether you want direct flights or ones with stops. Sometimes cheapest isn't always best, though. If I'm going on a long haul flight I prefer full service carriers to budget ones.

4. Benti

Benti New Member

I had never heard of Skyscanner. I usually look on Expedia, but I don't know if they have an app. Maybe it would be a good idea to compare both to get the best price.

amelia88 likes this.
  5. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

Agreed - I usually search a variety of sources - that way I can feel pretty confident about the choice I make when I finally book something! I think though that Skyscanner actually pulls their data from a number of different providers, I always thought they drew some of their prices from places like Expedia, Kayak and so on.