1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Cruise Line?

Discussion in 'Cruise' started by Benti, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Benti

Benti New Member

Is there a particular cruise line that is better than others when it comes to a cruise around India? I've never been on a cruise, and am not familiar with any.

2. TravelCheap3

TravelCheap3 Member

I went on a cruise line in India for the time that I traveled there. I had quite a good experience with them. Friendly and helpful staff and pretty good food. The boat also included nice entertainment and the views were quite breath-taking. The cruise line I went with was called Princess Cruises. Good luck and cheers!

3. Benti

Benti New Member

Thanks for the tip, TravelCheap3! I have, actually, heard of Princess Cruises, but I wasn't aware that they also had a tour that went around India.

4. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I have used Princess Cruises before (not around India, though, sadly!) but I can vouch for them as a company. I found their prices were very reasonable compared to some other cruise companies, and their service was impeccable! Friendly staff, lots to do on board - I would definitely recommend them if you had the chance to use them for an Indian based cruise!