1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Indian Food Restaurants in LA

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Eminrac, May 23, 2016.

1. Eminrac

Eminrac New Member

I thought it could be beneficial to share some of my best experiences with Indian restaurants out here in Los Angeles where I live. I'm sure many people on this forum are fans of the food as well as the culture, so here are my top 3 favorite places for Indian food in LA.

3. Urban Masala. This place is located on Hollywood Blvd., near Vine Street. It has very quick and friendly service which is always a plus. There Saag tofu plate is some of the best I've had for the price. They also play cool Bollywood movies all the time which is awesome.

2. Clay Oven. Located in Sherman Oaks, this place has great food, and an awesome chilled out atmosphere. The thing that makes it very hard to beat is the all you can eat lunch special. Buffet style, just 10 dollars! Great place!

1. Mahli Indian Cuisine. Ok, so this one isn't technically in the Los Angeles County, it's in Antelope Valley, but it is hands down the best tasting Indian food I've had so far. Mostly vegetarian, but you can order the usual chicken and lamb. Also, the number one thing about this place, The Garlic Naan! Undeniably amazing!

Those are my choices, anybody have some places that they can recommend?

Admin likes this.

2. Andrea Crain

Andrea Crain New Member

On my visit to sister’s place in the US, I happened to visit following Indian restaurants. To be really honest, I was delighted to get best Indian food in LA. If you are looking for an Indian restaurant in the same area, here’s a list of some restaurants, you should not miss.

BadmaashLA - Makes fantastic dishes and the portions are very reasonable. It’s very cozy. The place has lovely ambiance. The staff is courteous & welcoming. The service is really nice. It’s located in Downtown LA.

Cardamom Indian Cuisine - The food here is fantastic with outstanding flavor. All the dishes are made with hand mixed spices and premium ingredients. It has a nice decor. The menu is too extensive with reasonable prices. You’ll find friendly staff and excellent food. Located in Beverly Blvd LA.

Paru's Indian Vegetarian Restaurant - It’s a vegetarian restaurant. You can experience amazing food, from start to finish. The ambiance is quiet and calm. The food is decently priced & service is quick. Located in Sunset Blvd LA.

Anarkali Indian Restaurant - The food, service and ambiance - hits all the parameters. The price are super reasonable. Everyone in the staff is friendly & attentive to your needs. It has gorgeous interior design as of a palace. Located in Central LA.

Samosa House - The food is delicious & service is fantastic. Great Indian food! Offering a variety of foods and flavors. You can see value in the meal and it’s inexpensive too. The interior is really elegant. It’s located in Sunset Blvd LA.