Best Place to visit In Madhyapradesh?

Discussion in 'Destination Guides' started by Rohit Jaswal, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Rohit Jaswal

Rohit Jaswal New Member

I want to travel madhyapradesh with my family. can any one suggest me bast place to visit MP. and any Travel guides.

2. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

You can visit Mahkaleshwar temple in Ujjain and Sanchi stupa ;)

3. karik

karik New Member

Madhya Pradesh is a major state of central India. Madhya Pradesh is considered a symbol of tourist destinations throughout the whole of Indian history. There are many tourist places in Madhya Pradesh. Includes Kanha National Park, Pench National Park, Gwalior Fort, The Jai Vilas Palace.

4. Karan

Karan Member

Madhya Pradesh is a beautiful state to go to and there are so many places to visit I think it would be quite difficult to decide one place in particular to visit. What I can do is suggest to you the different places to visit you can either visit most of them or choose one out of the suggestions.

The first place I would like to suggest to visit is Khajuraho, which has some beautiful temples, sculptures, and monuments. These are world famous and are a part of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.

The second place to visit in Madhya Pradesh is Gwalior where you should go and visit the fort and the saas-bahu temple.

Jhansi is another place to visit in Madhya Pradesh where you should go and see the fort, Jahangir Mahal, and Orchha fort complex.

Jabalpur has a fort which you can visit, and as it is situated on the hilltop you are able to view the city. Another place of interest is the Rani Durgavati Museum where you can see carved sculptures.

The main national parks to visit in Madhya Pradesh are Panna National Park, Kanha Tiger Reserve and Pench National Park as mentioned above.

Admin likes this.
  5. Harrish

Harrish New Member

Madhya Pradesh is a vast and beautiful state in central India, offering a variety of experiences for families. Here are some of the best places to visit in Madhya Pradesh with your family, considering a mix of interests:

Khajuraho: This UNESCO World Heritage Site is famous for its intricately carved temples, some depicting erotic scenes. While some may find these sculptures controversial, they are significant for their historical and artistic value. The Western Group of Temples is the largest and most well-preserved. Be sure to hire a guide to explain the carvings' stories and symbolism—interesting for adults but presented in an age-appropriate way for kids.

Kanha National Park: This park is a haven for wildlife enthusiasts, offering jeep safaris where you can spot tigers, leopards, sloth bears, and a variety of deer and bird species. The park is also home to the beautiful Kanha River, where you can take a boat ride.

Bhopal: The capital city of Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal is a great place to learn about Indian history and culture. Visit the Sanchi Stupa, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the oldest Buddhist monuments in India. You can also explore the Bhopal Museum, which houses a collection of archaeological artifacts and sculptures. Take your family to Upper Lake, a scenic spot where you can enjoy boating and a ropeway ride.

Orchha: This city, known for its cluster of palaces and temples, is a great place to step back in time. Visit the Jehangir Mahal, a palace built by a Mughal emperor, and the Laxmi Narayana Temple, known for its intricate carvings. Kids will enjoy a boat ride on the Betwa River.

Pachmarhi: This hill station is a perfect getaway from the heat, especially during the summer months [Image of Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh]. Known as the "Satpura ki Rani" (Queen of Satpura), Pachmarhi offers stunning waterfalls, caves, and scenic viewpoints. Explore Jatadhari Temple cave and Dhoopgarh, the highest point in Madhya Pradesh. Kids will enjoy boating on Paragliding on Paragliding Point.

No matter which places you choose to visit, Madhya Pradesh has something to offer everyone. With its rich history, beautiful scenery, and friendly people, your family is sure to have a memorable trip.