1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Places For Kids?

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Indyra, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Indyra

Indyra Member

Are there any places to visit in paritcular in India that have attractions that are especially geared for kids? Are there any that would have something that you don't find anywhere else in the world?

2. Chanterelle

Chanterelle New Member

I can't think of any particular place right now, but if you take an overnight train anywhere I can bet you they'll have a lot of fun. For specific ideas I think it depends on how old they are and what their interests are.

3. Pamela

Pamela Guest

This is a good question! I'm still leaning towards leaving my daughter at home with my mom when my husband and I book our trip, but if there are a lot of kid-friendly places, we may change our minds and include her in the trip as well.

4. Indyra

Indyra Member

The main reason that I posed the question is because there are a lot of places where other vacationers go, and they really don't appreciate children running around. Which is not a bad thing, because every now and then my husband and I want to get away ourselves, and we can really appreciate some time away from the kids.

5. Pamela

Pamela Guest

I know what you mean, Indyra. I think there are some places that you go where you expect kids to be running around -- Disney theme parks, circus tents, the beach, etc., -- and other places you go to get away from all the kids.