1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bollywood Quiz - Multiple Questions

Discussion in 'Travel Trivia' started by DevilKid, Oct 26, 2015.

1. DevilKid

DevilKid New Member

Name the movies:

1. Features Sunil Dutt as the only actor. Holder of Guinness World Record.

2. Movie by Shyam Benegal. Produced by 500,000 farmers.

3. This is the only Indian movie to be shot at at the Launch Pad 39A of the Kennedy Space Centre.

I'll try to find more questions soon!

2. Debapriya Deb

Debapriya Deb Active Member

A request from my side - please try to keep the quizes travel and tourism related. That would be apt. Bollywood and other such topics shall better be restricted to 'Off-topic Chit Chat' sub forum. Just my 2 cents.

Regards,
    Deb

3. DevilKid

DevilKid New Member

Well, it is still a topic about India and Bollywood is one of the reasons people come visit India. Considering this, the other quiz I posted shouldn't be there as well since it does not have anything to do with tourism. Its purely religious.

4. Debapriya Deb

Debapriya Deb Active Member

I have no intention to offend you, but don't you think that the 'Off-topic' forum was created to cater to such topics specifically?

And as far as your previous question is concerned, I strongly feel that festivals, religious or otherwise, are an integral part of tourism, but sadly I can't include 'purely' Bollywood movies into the same bracket. Again, that's a personal judgement though.

Having said that, a movie related question that link up to tourism is pretty acceptable to me. For example -

• "Name the place where the summer camp in the movie 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hain' was picturized"
    OR
    • "The famous song 'Barso Re Megha Megha' from the movie 'Guru' was shot in the backdrop of which waterfalls?"

- are perfectly fine and relevant. Hope, you get the point that I am trying to convey.

Anyway, I am nobody to decide on what is appropriate and what is not. That's up to the moderators. I just wanted to convey my point of view. It's not a directive, but a suggestion. And you have every right to disagree with that.

Regards,
    Deb