1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Budget Accommodation In Ravangla At Sikkim

Discussion in 'Sikkim' started by Tanmaya, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Tanmaya

Tanmaya Member

I am planning a trip to Ravangla in Sikkim and would like some recommendations for budget accommodation. I am going to stay two to three weeks so cannot afford to spend more than Rs 1000-1200 per day on accommodation. I don not mind a hotel or home stay or even lodge as long as it is not in the middle of no where. If you know of some place where there is a small kitchen with a private bathroom and a double room that would be perfect and in that case I don't mind spending a little extra as I like to cook myself instead of eating out every day and that saves a bit of money too.

2. martinearletara

martinearletara New Member

Try looking into The Barfung Retreat. It might be right up your alley if you're looking for a room with a view and a kitchen included.

3. jnorth88

jnorth88 Active Member

Also, check out AirBnB. I just checked and they had a lot of really good options for rentals, both short term and longer. I think you might find just what you are looking for and get it at a great price. They should also come with a full kitchen and supplies, making it a breeze to cook your own meals.