1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I Get International Products In Delhi?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SteveMorris, Feb 6, 2016.

1. SteveMorris

SteveMorris New Member

I am going to be staying in Delhi for around three months for some business purpose, and three weeks later my wife and our a one-year-old will be joining me.
    Although we are not so fussy about things but, there are some things we like in a particular brand and quality, and I would like to know where there are any stores in Delhi which sell international products from food to toiletries. The most important products that I would like to know about are baby products like diapers, creams and milk formula.

2. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

There is a "Mother Care" store at Rajouri Garden and they sell almost everything that you would ever need for your baby.

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Member

With online shopping facility there is no dearth of what you can get for your needs. I am an addicted online shopper and get most things online. My online site is Amazon in although there are others too if I cannot find what I am looking for which is rare.
    Just with a click of the mouse your needs are delivered to you right at your doorstep.