1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chennai to Pondicherry MTC AC Volvo Bus Timings

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Sri, May 24, 2016.

1. Sri

Sri New Member

I need to get to Pondicherry from Chennai, and I am in particularly looking at traveling using the MTC AC Volvo bus, simply because it is the most comfortable bus to go on.

I have tried getting the Chennai to Pondicherry MTC AC Volvo bus timings, but it is not too clear, as information is different at different places.

I need someone to post the correct timings for me so that I can book the tickets.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Here's some buses and schedules from Chennai to Pondicherry:
    • Rathi Meena Travels. They have a Volvo AC Seater bus that departs at 1:30 pm and arrives in Pondicherry at 5:43 pm. It costs Rs 480 per person.
    • Kallada Travels. They have a Volvo AC Semi-Sleeper bus that departs at 5:00 pm and arrives at 9:00 pm. The price is at Rs 450.
    • KTC Tours. They have a Volvo AC Semi-Sleeper as well. The bus departs at 7:00 pm and arrives at 10:00 pm. The price would be Rs 500.
    • Universal Travels. They have a Volvo AC Seater bus that departs at 11:05 pm and arrives at 3:18 am. The fare would be Rs 530.
    I hope this helps!