1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CT scan cost in India

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Garry70, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Garry70

Garry70 New Member

I am going to India for a holiday, and during my time there I am thinking about getting a second opinion with some health issues I have. I would also like to get a few CT scans done as well.

I don't want to ask hospitals in India for the cost before hand, as I know a lot of places in India raise the price knowing that you are a foreigner, so I have joined the forum to find out the CT scan cost in India.

I would like to know if private clinics charge different from hospitals?

2. pravish

pravish Member

India has been a hot spot for medical tourism as the medical treatment in India is relatively cheaper than most countries in the world. I would suggest you to visit the known and the reputed hospitals in India who would not overcharge you. A few of the reputed hospitals in Mumbai-Seven Hills Hospital, Lilavati Hospital, Bombay Hospital , Dr. L.H Hiranandani hospital. In Delhi I would suggest you All India Institute of medical sciences(AIIMS) or Fortis hospitals. Now here are the approximate figures for the city scan in India:
    CT Scan Chest with Abdomen Cost $110-250 US dollars
    CT Scan Chest with Upper Abdomen Contrast Cost $110-190 US dollars
    CT Scan Cisternography Cost $100 Us dollars
    CT Scan Colonoscopy Cost $110-160 US dollars
    I hope this helps and I wish you get well soon.