1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour

Discussion in 'North India' started by Pujit, May 31, 2016.

1. Pujit

Pujit New Member

Hello forum, I am planning on doing the Delhi Agra Jaipur tour, which is very popular with foreigners. I haven't had much of a chance to explore Delhi, as the only time I have been is to receive or drop off someone at the airport.
    This time, I would like to take my parents and sister along with me to explore some other parts of India. I have a few queries regarding the Delhi Agra Jaipur tour which I would like answered.

1. How long does the Delhi Agra Jaipur tour take?

2. Is this trip something which is best organized from a travel agent or should we plan it ourselves?

3. If a travel agent organizes the trip, do they arrange the accommodation as well?

3. What places would we get to see or should we see in Delhi?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum! I'll try my best to answer your questions:

1. How long does the Delhi-Agra-Jaipur tour take?
    • The Delhi-Agra-Jaipur or The Golden Triangle tour takes approximately three days. You can choose either Tuesday or Friday to do the tour. Each destination gets one whole day in the tour so it won't feel rushed and you can enjoy these different places.
    2. Is this trip something which is best organized from a travel agent or should we plan it ourselves?
    • Hmmm... It depends. Are you crunched for time? Because if you are, the it's best to get a travel agent for your tour. This way, everything would be planned, from your transportation, itinerary and meals. However, if you aren't really crunched for time, then it's a good idea to plan the trip yourself. After all, there's lots of resources online that you can use to plan your trip. Your trip can also be more flexible and more personalised this way.
    3. If a travel agent organizes the trip, do they arrange the accommodation as well?
    • Yes but you can ask them not to if you don't want them to. However, most tour packages already have a set accommodation in it.
    3. What places would we get to see or should we see in Delhi?

• The Red Fort
    • The Raj Ghat
    • Qutab Minar
    • Jantar Manar
    • Connaught Place
    • Garden of Five Senses
    • Akshardham Temple
    I hope this helps!