1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diapers

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Aurora, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Aurora

Aurora New Member

A friend of mine is traveling with her 6-month old baby and she is worried about finding good quality diapers in India. Do you think this will be an issue? Should she carry her own from home?

2. Ritika Sharma

Ritika Sharma Member

There is no problem in carrying diapers from home by own her, but at the same time one can also find some good diapers in India as well.

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I don't think your friend should have a problem. A quick look online said that two of the leading diaper brands in India are Pampers and Huggies, which are two of the biggest diaper brands (if not the top two!) here in the States. It would be a pain to have to pack your own diapers - depending on how long your friend is traveling for, that's a lot of diapers and a lot of suitcase space. I would just bring what I needed for the flight + 2 days extra or so (to give some time to find a store selling them!) and that to me would be plenty.

4. LMackey

LMackey New Member

I laughed when I read this post as I'm picturing someone packing a suitcase full of diapers. I would think diapers are universal and you'd be able to ask the store clerk the kind you need.

5. Polaroid

Polaroid New Member

I don't have babies with me but I'd hate to travel with diapers because of the sheer volume of space that they take up in the luggage. I think you can get diapers even in the remotest part of the planet, because babies are everywhere.