1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did you ever feel anxious and lonely in this Covid19 outbreak?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Kate Collins, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Kate Collins

Kate Collins Member

Hey guys,

How is everyone?

I hope all is going well with you guys. I, myself don't feel good, I begin to ruminate things when this Covid19 started, especially during lockdown. I have this feeling that it is unsafe to go out, thinking what if the person I meet is infected, what if the places I go is contaminated. I also feel it is unsafe to have the vaccine even it is approved and rolled-out to the public. I am really worried of what will happen tomorrow. How can we survive all of these things?

I do smile and laugh,...but deep inside I have this anxiety if we ever gonna be real safe...:(

Did you also feel the same way?

2. Deven

Deven Member

I'm sure a lot of people went through the same feelings as you have had or are having, its only natural to feel like this, as its something very scary and something that has not been experienced by any of us before. But be glad that the worst is over and you have come this far and survived and you will do ahead too.

You can say it is a bit of anxiety, like everyone else has also mentioned in other topics, its up to us to make sure we stay safe, not go out or eat out for the time being, and then there is nothing to worry about?

Kate where are you from? Hows the Covid situation there?

3. Kate Collins

Kate Collins Member

Hi Deven,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I'm from the Philippines and like most of the countries around the globe dealing with this Covid-19, everybody here is still on the lookout for new cases especially during this Christmas season where people tend to gather, our government has implemented certain measures to avoid outside gatherings and we're requested to celebrate Christmas indoors until next year. Though we may be doing fairly this time, I still feel anxious every time I need to go out just to do grocery etc.

A friend suggested that I should listen to delta waves music on youtube, and so far, it makes me calm while listening to it.

4. Kate Collins

Kate Collins Member

By the way guys, what is your take about the vaccines?