1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by alifakhoury1, Sep 7, 2015.

1. alifakhoury1

alifakhoury1 New Member

What do gamers from India(orw whoever is reading this) like to play? The world is filled with millions of gamers and I want to know what you all like to play? I didn't see any thread that asks about games so I would like to be the first! And since we are in the 'Off Topic Chit Chat' forum, then why not see what you all like to play?

2. fatema

fatema New Member

I'm so glad someone made this forum! I love games! It was about time someone made it! Um I might sound like a total loser, but I love cooking and fashion games. My top favorite fashion game is Covet. My favorite cooking game is Diner Dash. It's not like an actual cooking game, but you like run a diner. It's so much fun! You get powers and everything. Every level is a challenge, and Covet is a game where you just dress up dolls, do fashion missions, shop, and vote on outfits!

3. BadBoy

BadBoy Active Member

I have played alot of games from FPS to MMORGP.. etc atm i m playin Goodgameempiren nothin else..

On android i play WreatlingRevolution.

India has a lot of gamers in most of the famous games and the no. Keep on increasing as internet availabile in most of the region of country..

Sent from my GT-S6102 using Tapatalk 2

4. bluegreen

bluegreen New Member

Are there known Defense of the Ancients 2 (DOTA 2) players in India? I play a lot of DOTA 2 and I think I've never hear of Indian players, but Oriental comunity is different from Ocidental and only the best of each community reach the other side of the globe :p I know malaysian, china and south korean teams :p

5. RajaApull

RajaApull New Member

I like to play dota 2. Dota 2 has a lot of Indian people playing if you select the Indian server. I also like to play games on my iPhone like clash of clans.

6. GammaRay

GammaRay Member

I play a lot of League. I've been playing League of Legends since I was in high school, it's the most popular game in Asia. In Korea LoL e-sports athletes are more popular than celebrities. I still also play a lot of Pokemon, Starcraft, Skyrim and DoTA but they're not as popular in my household these days and I usually play with my siblings, we used to trade Pokemons all the time I miss being young and problem-free. :)

7. Oropherion

Oropherion New Member

I'm not Indian, simply interested in India and Indian culture, but one of my favorite under-rated video game series' is the Creatures series. It's a very cute set of games from the late 90's to early 00's about breeding nice little creatures. I also like Skyrim and Elder Scrolls Online.

8. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

The closest I get to any gaming these days are just apps on my phone! I'm kind of boring like that, I guess. I used to play a few different things when I was a bit younger but nowadays I feel so pressed for time that gaming tends to take a back seat over other things in life!

9. Delirium

Delirium Member

Dota 2 has a lot of Indians. Two of my closest Dota 2 gaming friends are actually Indians, and they told me that there are a lot of other Dota 2 gamers from India. Another online game with a lot of Indian players would be Ragnarok Online - mostly only if you play the Asian servers though (which could be a bit slow if you're from outside Asia - some players from the US connects just fine though), and there are a lot of Filipino players in it (more than from any other countries). I used to play them a lot, not anymore though.

I also play Left 4 Dead 2, Civilization V and Minecraft, but I've never met an Indian player there - Minecraft, though, has some Indian servers (at least the last time I checked they do) available. They're all great games though! I enjoy them a lot.

For mobile games, at the moment I'm playing Brave Frontier and The Walking Dead (NOT the Telltale series). Mostly the latter, because I'm obsessed with the show. But both are great and very enjoyable, and they're fairly similar to each other.

10. Pazooh

Pazooh New Member

Not sure about Indians, but I'm a big gamer. Currently, I'm playing GTA IV, Assassin's Creed IV and The Last of Us on my PS3. It's been a while since I played GTA, so I decided to fire it up, and I'm having a blast. I forgot how good this game was. I just got to playing the AC series, and I'm currently on ACIV. I like it, but it's too open-world for me. Never thought that'd be possible, but I feel like I have too many choices, so I do none of them.

And I've fallen in love with TLOU. Probably the best game I've ever played.

Also, I'm casually playing Terraria and Besiege on my PC. Love both of them, and have put over 300 hours combined into them!

11. bluegreen

bluegreen New Member

Really? And there are known players? Playing competetively? :p

I can't play on Indian server unfortunately, I would like to try it but my ping won't let me :p I would have like 400 or 500 ping, I'm from Europe. In USA server I have around 200 ping :p

12. Ashwin Mahesh

Ashwin Mahesh Member

India has a huge fanbase of football fans, so I am pretty sure FIFA is a pretty famous game there. When I was studying in college in India CS was the most popular game with intra and inter college competitions.