1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haridwar hotel

Discussion in 'Uttarakhand' started by dharmeshk, Aug 13, 2016.

1. dharmeshk

dharmeshk New Member

I want to know about hotels in Haridwar.

2. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

You would get better replies if you asked specific questions.

3. dharmeshk

dharmeshk New Member

Hi

Sorry for some strange reason my message didn't paste right,

I wanted to know if there was any apartment hotels where we can cook home made food for kids in haridwar.

Dharmesh

4. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

There are plenty of options at Rishikesh which is about 15 mins drive from Har ki Pauri. If you want an entire apartment or a house for a few days you could have a look at Airbnb where people normally list their properties. Here is one option that you could have a look at although I find the price to be on the higher side.

If you cannot find anything of your liking there is a Radisson blue hotel at Haridwar where food is pretty good and their rooms are excellent for the price they charge.

5. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello there!

There are only a few hotels in Haridwar that I was able to find that have a kitchen. Here they are:

1. Aalia Resort - This resort is about 10 kms away from the city centre of Haridwar. Dehradun Airport is about an hour away from the resort. If guests are arriving by helicopter, the resort also has a helipad within its premises. Hospitals, petrol pumps and banks are just a few minutes away from the resort as well. Aside from providing comfortable accommodation options to guests, the hotel also offers adventure activities like jungle safaris, white water rafting and nature walks to guests. The resort has five villas, each of which has three suites. You can book the whole villa or just a suite in the villa. In the Aalia Villa, there's a common lounge, drawing room and kitchen. All of which are equipped with basic amenities that you might need.
    • Tariff - Standard Villa at Rs. 18,200 per night. Aalia Villa at Rs. 21,600 per night. Chilla Suite at Rs. 5,400 per night. Garden Suite at Rs. 5,900 per night. River Suite at Rs. 6,900 per night. All rates include a breakfast and welcome drink.
    • Aalia Villa Amenities - Three bedrooms, reading room, living room, kitchen and bathroom with jacuzzi.
    • Standard Villa Amenities - Three bedrooms, bathroom and reading room.
    • Suite Amenities - Bed, bathroom, private terrace and television.
    • Resort Facilities - Infinity pool, children's play area, spa, pool deck area, meditation platform, helipad, board room and restaurant.
    • Address: Near Rajaji National Park, Shyampur Noamabad, Kangri, Haridwar 249408.

2. Rosewood Apartment Hotels - This hotel is about 16 kms from the city centre of Haridwar. It is also just about an hour and a half drive away from the Jolly Grant Airport. This is one of the few service apartments in Haridwar. Their apartments are spacious and complete with amenities. They're very affordable as well as compared to villas in Haridwar, which are the only types of rooms in hotels with a kitchen. Anyway, you can opt for a Studio Apartment or One-Bedroom Suite Apartment.
    • Tariff - Studio Apartment at Rs. 3,500 per night. One-Bedroom Suite Apartment at Rs. 5,500 per night.
    • Studio Apartment Amenities - Dining area, living room, kitchen and bathroom. Dining area has table and chairs. Living room has television and DVD player. Kitchen has coffee maker, cutlery, mini-bar, fridge and microwave. The apartment also has washer, dryer and safe.
    • One-Bedroom Suite Apartment Amenities - Bedroom, dining area, living room, kitchen and bathroom. Dining area has table and chairs. Living room has television and DVD player. Kitchen has coffee maker, cutlery, mini-bar, fridge and microwave. The apartment also has washer, dryer and safe.
    • Hotel Facilities - Swimming pool, gym, conference facility, business centre, access to club house and restaurant.
    • Address: GH 1 and 2, Haridwar Greens, Near Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Roshnabad, Haridwar, 249402.

These are all the hotels/apartments I was able to find that has a kitchen in Haridwar. Aside from Airbnb, you can also visit Stayzilla for service apartments around Haridwar. Here is one that I was able to find from the site:

1. Green Cottage Apartment - This is a service apartment with very affordable rates. They're about 26 kms from the city of Haridwar.
    • Tariff - Standard Room Non AC at Rs. 1,134 per night. Standard Room with AC at Rs. 2,834 per night.
    • Amenities - Kitchen, bed, bathroom and seating area.
    You can go to the site for more details about the apartment.

I hope this helps.:)

6. dharmeshk

dharmeshk New Member

Thanks I will have a look at rosewood and also the website.

We are only there for 3 nights so if we can't find anything I guess we can manage

D