1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has Anyone Been To The Andaman Water Sports Complex In Port Blair?

Discussion in 'Itinerary' started by LMackey, Feb 20, 2016.

1. LMackey

LMackey New Member

My partner and I love water sports and I read that there is place called Andaman Water Sports Complex in Port Blair. Has anyone been there and tried out the different water sports. Can you tell me what they have other than jet skis and paddle boats?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The Andaman Water Sports Complex is located near the Cellular Jail. You can find it in the North Western part of Port Blair. This is the place for any water sport enthusiast. There's a wide variety of water sports to choose from here:
    • Speed boat one-way ride at Rs. 350 per person.
    • Banana boat ride at Rs. 350 per person.
    • Ski tube ride at Rs. 350 per person.
    • Jet ski for 1.5 minutes at Rs. 350, for 5 minutes at Rs. 1,000, for 10 minutes at Rs. 2,000, for 30 minutes at Rs. 5,000 and for 60 minutes at Rs. 10,000.
    • Kayak for 30 minutes at Rs. 250 per person.
    • Bumper boats at Rs. 200 per person.
    • Water ski at Rs. 2,500 per person.
    • Wind surfing at Rs. 2,000 per person.
    Other water sports that can be done in the complex are: surfing, sailing and parasailing. There's also a sea water swimming pool in the complex for individuals who doesn't like the open seas. There's also an artificial waterfall inside the complex which is a major tourist attraction. Food is also available inside the complex in their cafeteria.

The Memorial of the Battle of Aberdeen is also found inside the complex. Outside the park, there's a Children's Park that you can visit. It's the perfect place for families after enjoying the water sports in the complex.

I hope this helps!