1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello India

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chit Chat' started by Gori Bride, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Gori Bride

Gori Bride Member

Hello India :)

I am a British girl who married an Indian guy and moved to India and this forum looks like a good place to find other females who have moved to India to share some stories and experiences and hopefully solutions to some of the problems people like us face living in India.

I could not find an appropriate section for introductions so posting it here and hoping I am not annoying the moderators enough to get banned as a result.

I look forward to making a lot of friends here and share interesting stories of travel across India as I have covered a lot of destinations in the last one year that Ive been in India.

Thanks

2. Karan

Karan Member

I have seen some of your posts on the forum but have just come across your into here.

Its a big change moving and living in India from abroad. I know of a few distant relatives who have also moved to India to be with their husbands and in-laws, at first they found it a bit awkward but love living here minus a few points.

How long you been in India and how do you find it?