1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holiday destination for end of August

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by KaviChopra, Aug 2, 2015.

1. KaviChopra

KaviChopra New Member

An end of August trip is being planned in the Uttarkhand region, and there are two choices for destinations which I have one Manali and the other Kinnaur. I don't know which one would be more suitable holiday wise, weather wise and best for a family holiday.
    Please give me some good advise on which destination I should choose.

2. Akshay

Akshay Member

The end of August is still a rainy time and Manali would be very wet so I would suggest Kinnaur as a holiday destination. If you can delay the holiday till another month it would be better as then there would not be any chances of rain then.

3. KaviChopra

KaviChopra New Member

Ok thanks for the suggestion, can you give me some more information about Kinnaur, as to what all can be done there regards activities and sight seeing.

4. ManishArora

ManishArora New Member

You can go Rajasthan for a trip, by the end of August the weather would be good and even if it does rain it would be safe for driving.

5. Chahal

Chahal ਜੱਟ ਕੀ ਤੇ ਘੱਟ ਕੀ Staff Member

That is not true. It would still be very hot for comfort during the day, it cools down a little in the evening but as you can understand all sightseeing is done during the day time.

Rajasthan is not a good choice for August unfortunately except for Mount Abu may be.