1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hot Air Ballooning

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by gerbera, Feb 21, 2016.

1. gerbera

gerbera New Member

Is there anywhere in India that you can take a hot air balloon ride over sites? Are they part of a tour operated out of India and what would be the cost? The views would be spectacular up in a balloon.

2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well unfortunately I was not able to do anything like this in my trip to India, and have not done it anywhere, but that is certainly something that would be great to do and now that I think about I really wish that we would have looked into it. I did not come across any opportunities when I was there, but I am sure that if you ask around and do some research you can find some good recommendations.

3. barbara

barbara New Member

Wow, I'd be terrified up in a hot air balloon but I imagine the views are something else! Have you tried hot air ballooning before Gerbera? My best friend has it on her bucket list of the top 10 things to do in her life.

4. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I haven't been to India just yet, I'm still in the planning phase of my trip. However there is a company called Balloon India Safari which seems to offer hot air balloon rides in certain locations. It might be worth looking into some reviews online to see if they meet your criteria for your hot air balloon experience.

What a fun thing to do though! It would be amazing to see a country from above.