1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hotels in Shirdi near Temple with Rates

Discussion in 'Hotels' started by ManojD, Jun 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ManojD

ManojD New Member

I will be arriving in Shirdi by train from Mumbai and the reason for my visit would be going to the Sai Baba Temple. I would like to know what options I have for the hotels Shirdirdi near temple with rates. I can then easily decide which one to get and make my bookings in advance.

I need an average kind of hotel, not too flashy or downgraded.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Below is a list of hotels near the Sai Baba Temple in Shirdi. I've chosen the most affordable ones. Here they are:

• Sai Dwarka Palace. Just about 0.2 kms away from the temple, this is one of the nearest hotels you can get. You can opt for AC and non-AC rooms as well. They have the basic amenities you might need. There's no restaurant though and you'd have to eat out, a little further away from the hotel itself. Room tariff rates start at Rs. 1,630. Located behind Hotel Neeta, Pimpalwadi Rd, Shirdi, Maharashtra 423109.
    • Sai Baba International Hotel. This one is exactly opposite the temple so there's very easy access to it. They even have a vegetarian restaurant called Woodlands. The Double Bed Basic Room is priced at Rs. 1,800. There's a gym and even a children's game area in the hotel. They're located just opposite the Sai Baba Temple, Shirdi, Maharashtra, 423109.
    • The Temple View. The hotel is known for providing all rooms with a view of the temple. There's a restaurant, parking and a guest lounge with WiFi. Apart from that, it's very near the Sai Amrut Murli Complex so you can get your shopping done easily. Their Deluxe Room is priced at Rs. 1,900. Location is at First wing, Sai Murali Complex, opposite Sai Temple, Nagar-Manmad Road, Shirdi, 423109.
    • Hotel Sai Gurusthan. About 5 minutes away from the temple, this is a simple hotel with all the basic amenities you might need. There's free WiFi on the lobby, a huge parking space and elevator. Room rates start at Rs. 1,199. Located behind Hotel Neeta, Pimpalwadi Road, Shirdi, 423109.
    I hope this helps!