1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to go Pakistan from India

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by ChaiNashta, Aug 11, 2016.

1. ChaiNashta

ChaiNashta Active Member

I have always wanted to visit Pakistan one day but the political and security situation has never improved and it does not look like it would change in my life time so I am planning to go any way. I would like to visit Lahore and sample street food there which I hear is very good and also see some rural areas and how people live there if that is permitted and safe.

My query is how to go to Pakistan from India (New Delhi) and what would be the cheapest way to get there. It would be great if some one who has been to Pakistan can share their experiences and a few tips for this journey.

2. Karan

Karan Member

I have not been to Pakistan, but I have seen a special bus service which goes from Delhi to Lahore. The bus travels from Delhi to Lahore with high security and the people organizing the transport guide you to what you need and regarding security.

I have not gone into great details about this, but it is something which I would do in a couple of days and get back to you.