1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to reach Aksa beach from Malad?

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by Dimdum, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Dimdum

Dimdum New Member

I will be arriving at the Malad station and my friends, and I need to reach Aksa beach from there and require some help from the forum, on how to reach Aksa beach from Malad?

Please provide a list of all the options on how to reach Aksa beach. We will be arriving at 12.20pm and would all have small luggage bags with us.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Dimdum! Welcome to the forum!

From Malad Railway Station, Aksa Beach is only about 8.5 kilometres away. You have a two options for reaching Aksa Beach from Malad Railway Station:

1. By Bus - There is one direct bus plying from the Malad Railway Station to the Aksa Beach. This bus is operated by the Brihanmumbai Electricity Supply and Transport Undertaking or simply known as the BEST Undertaking. Here are some of the details about this bus:
    • BEST Bus No. 271 - This bus departs from the Malad West which is about 1.2 kilometres away from the railway station. It has many departure times from the bus stand starting at 5:15. The last bus departs from the bus stand at 23:15. Aksa Beach is its 22nd stop and you can reach it within 20 to 25 minutes. Fare is at Rs. 18 for adults and at Rs. 9 for children.
    To reach Malad West, you can just ride a taxi or rickshaw from the Malad Railway Station.

2. By Taxi - Since the distance between Malad Railway Station and Aksa Beach is not that long, you can opt to ride a taxi to reach the latter. Taxis are not frequent around the area though so that's one downside of it. Taxi fare would be between Rs. 115 to Rs. 200, it also depends on the traffic during that time.

3. By Auto - You can also opt to ride an auto rickshaw from Malad Railway Station to the Aksa Beach. Fare would be around Rs. 80 to Rs. 90 and the ride would be around 45 minutes or so.

These are all your options from Malad Railway Station to Aksa Beach. I hope this helps you!:)

P.S.

In your case, since you have luggages, it's best to just hire a taxi for your group. But if budget is an issue, then you can opt for a bus since your luggages are just small. Good luck!