1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Reach Arnala Beach From Virar Station?

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by Jigyasa, May 12, 2018.

1. Jigyasa

Jigyasa New Member

My stay in Mumbai is going to be for a week, and I would be traveling to different places regarding work. Most of my stops will be at Virar Station, and I would like to know how to reach Arnala beach from Virar station.

If I need to get a bus please mention what bus I would need to get and whether it would be easy getting an auto from the station to the beach.

2. Karan

Karan Member

You can reach Arnala beach from Virar Station either by bus or taxi. The distance from Virar Station to Arnala beach is around 9km, so walking is not really an option.

If getting a taxi from Virar Station to Arnala beach it will take you 8 minutes to reach the beach. A one-way taxi would cost you anything between Rs200 - Rs300.

If you want a cheaper option then opt for gettings a bus from Virar Station to Arnala beach. The time it would take you to reach the beach on a bus would be roughly around 55 minutes, and it would cost you between Rs10 - Rs40.
    You would need to get the bus number 305, and there would be a bit of walking involved when you would need to get the bus from Virar Station and when you need to reach Arnala beach.

3. Prits

Prits Member

Arnala Beach is a popular destination near Virar in Mumbai, and you can reach it relatively easily from Virar Station. Here's how you can get from Virar Station to Arnala Beach:

Option 1: By Auto-Rickshaw (Tuk-Tuk):

• After arriving at Virar Station, you can easily find auto-rickshaws (tuk-tuks) waiting outside the station.
    • You can hire an auto-rickshaw to take you directly to Arnala Beach. The journey will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
    • Be sure to negotiate the fare with the auto-rickshaw driver before starting your journey. While auto-rickshaws in Mumbai usually run on meters, it's a good practice to confirm the fare in advance.
    Option 2: By Bus:

• Another option is to take a bus from Virar Station to Arnala Beach. While there isn't a direct bus route, you can follow these steps:
    • Take an auto-rickshaw or walk to Virar Bus Depot, which is not far from Virar Station.
    • From Virar Bus Depot, you can board a bus heading towards Arnala. The bus route number that goes to Arnala is typically Bus No. 105 or Bus No. 202.
    • Ask the locals or the bus depot staff for the exact bus route and schedule, as it may vary.
    Please note that bus schedules and routes may change, so it's advisable to check with the locals or at the Virar Bus Depot for the most up-to-date information on bus timings and routes. Auto-rickshaws are a convenient and popular mode of transport for short distances, so if you prefer a direct and hassle-free journey, you can opt for an auto-rickshaw ride to Arnala Beach from Virar Station.