1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Reach Bhutan?

Discussion in 'Bhutan' started by NikPatel, Jan 20, 2018.

1. NikPatel

NikPatel New Member

Bhutan is a destination which is on top of my places to visit and I would like to know how to reach Bhutan?

It would be easy to get a flight to Bhutan so if that is possible please give some details about what the Bhutan airport name is?

I would also like to know whether a flight to Bhutan is available from all airports in India?

I may be traveling to Kolkata later on this year, so please also provide options on how to reach Bhutan from there?

2. Prits

Prits Member

I know that there are many options to travel to Bhutan like by train, fight and buses. I have not been to Bhutan myself but I can share my friends experience who traveled to Bhutan. She went in a flight, and said that it was the best mode of option, she had spoken to others in Bhutan who had traveled there and they had come by train and they has stated that it did take up a bit of extra time and the journey was a bit tiring. So if it is convenience that your looking for then getting a flight would be the best thing, although the flight price is a bit on the costly side, but on the whole it would save you time and hassle.