1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Reach Nasik?

Discussion in 'Maharashtra' started by Ratan Singh, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Ratan Singh

Ratan Singh New Member

I am from Ambala and I have been told by our pandit that my wife and I need to go to Nasik to perform some special pooja.

I would like to know how to reach Nasik?

Please provide details of all the options for reaching Nasik.

2. Deven

Deven Member

There are two ways in which you can reach Nasik from Ambala, either by flight or by train.

Ambala to Nasik by train

Traveling by train from Ambala to Nasik is the easiest and most convenient way to reach Nasik. There is a direct train which goes from Ambala to Nasik which is the Amritsar Junction Lokmanyatilak Terminus Express. The journey from Ambala to Nasik would take you 32 hours, and out of all the trains going to Nasik from Ambala this is the fastest one.

Ambala to Nasik by flight

Getting a flight from Ambala to Nasik may be a faster way fo reaching Nasik, but there is a bit of hassle in this mode of travel. You would first need to reach New Delhi to get your flight from Delhi to Mumbai. From Mumbai, you would then get a taxi or bus towards Nasik. Although the travel time is less than traveling in a train because you have to check in 2-3 hours before your flight you need to add this and also the time you retrieve your baggage when at Mumbai airport.

I personally feel getting a train would be much easier and hassle-free, but the choice is yours in whichever one you prefer, in the end, both lead you to your destination.