1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Take Printout Of Railway E-Ticket?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Gnesh, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Gnesh

Gnesh New Member

I have booked a train ticket online from the IRCTC website, but I have forgotten that I needed a printout of the e-ticket.

How can I go into the IRCTC to get a printout of my railway e-ticket?

2. Deven

Deven Member

Follow the below steps in order to get a printout of your e-ticket.

• Go to the IRCTC website
    • Login using your username and password, and make sure you also enter the captcha
    • You will then be redirected to the user home page, where you would see options like cancel ticket, booked ticket history, refunds and also print ticket. Select the print ticket option.
    • You will then be taken to a page which would show a table of the tickets booked and you need to select the ticket that you want a printout of.
    • Once you have selected the ticket, select the print ticket option just below the table.
    • You should now have a printout of your e-ticket.

3. ruma dey baidya

ruma dey baidya New Member

go booked ticket in irctc history and print

4. Karan

Karan Member

To print a copy of your e-ticket booked through the IRCTC website, follow these steps:

1. Visit the IRCTC Website: Go to the official IRCTC website at www.irctc.co.in.

2. Log In: Log in to your IRCTC account using your username and password. If you don't have an account, you'll need to create one.

3. Access the "My Transactions" Section: After logging in, click on "My Account" on the top menu. From the drop-down menu, select "My Transactions."

4. Retrieve Your Booking: In the "My Transactions" section, you will see a list of your recent bookings. Find the specific booking for which you need to print the e-ticket.

5. Select Your Booking: Click on the booking you want to print the e-ticket for. This will take you to a detailed view of your booking.

6. Print E-Ticket: On the detailed booking page, you should find an option to "Print E-Ticket." Click on this option.

7. Generate and Print: After clicking "Print E-Ticket," the website will generate a PDF file of your e-ticket. You can then save this PDF file to your computer or device.

8. Print the PDF: Open the PDF file and print it on an A4 size paper. This printed document serves as your valid e-ticket for the train journey.
    Please note that it's important to carry a valid government-issued photo ID along with the printed e-ticket while traveling by train. Additionally, it's advisable to check the specific requirements and regulations of the Indian Railways for e-ticket travel to ensure a smooth journey.

If you encounter any issues while trying to print your e-ticket, you can also seek assistance at the nearest railway station or from the IRCTC customer support helpline.