1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Track Speed Post?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tia, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Tia

Tia New Member

I have posted some important documents through speed post, and I am not quite certain how I can track the speed post.

Can someone please provide me the link or number from where I can track my package.

2. Shiv

Shiv Member

To track your Speed Post package in India, you can visit the official India Post website and use their online tracking service. Here's how you can do it:

1. Go to the India Post tracking website: Track Consignment

2. Enter your Speed Post tracking number in the provided field. This tracking number should have been provided to you when you sent your package.

3. After entering the tracking number, click on the "Track" button.

4. You will be provided with the current status and location of your Speed Post package.
    Alternatively, you can also track your Speed Post package by sending an SMS to 166 or 51969. The format of the SMS should be: POST TRACK <Your Tracking Number>. For example, if your tracking number is AB123456789IN, you would send an SMS with the text "POST TRACK AB123456789IN" to one of those numbers.

Keep in mind that tracking information may not be available for some international shipments once they leave India and enter the destination country. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, you can contact your local post office or India Post customer service for help.