1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Humans Of New York In Pakistan

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by amelia88, Oct 23, 2015.

1. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

I'm not sure if anyone here reads the photo-blog (and Facebook page) called Humans of New York. On there, the blog owner takes pictures of people and asks them some questions about their life. Regularly, this photo blog is set in New York City (hence the name) but a few months back the site owner went to Pakistan, and captured stories about life there.

I found it really interesting and it inspired me to think a bit more about Pakistan as a possible country on my list of places to visit.

I'd highly recommend taking a look into the photos/stories that were captured from the bloggers time there. It was pretty insightful and helped me learn more about the country and its people.

2. sillyllucy

sillyllucy Member

Wow! That is awesome! I used to follow Humans of New York on Facebook, but then I just missed NYC and had to unfollow. Do you know if they have that series on Facebook? I would love to see that one. Sounds so interesting!

3. amelia88

amelia88 Active Member

He was definitely posting on Facebook with the Pakistan stories, but it was a couple of months back now - so you might have to sift through a few posts to find it, though! There were quite a number of posts he did from there. Definitely worth looking at though, it changed my perception of the country!

4. asd

asd New Member

I don't no that, what feel human of New York when they well cam to Pakistan but Pakistan is also look like beautiful as New York specially in photo graphic.

5. Barty

Barty New Member

How interesting! I will have to look that up. It does give me ideas on what I could do whenever travelling and visiting big cities. The 'regulars' of a place probably make for some very interesting stories.