1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

India for a week

Discussion in 'Travel advice' started by Greg_west, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Greg_west

Greg_west New Member

Hi fellow travellers

I am travelling to India on a business trip for a week, and wanted to utilize the opportunity to have one week’s holiday too. I will be based in Gurgaon for a week and after that I want to make a quick visit to Taj Mahal which is in Agra.

I got some friends who have been to Goa and have told me that it is a must go place in India, so I want to spend some time in Goa too. Please suggest me some more must see places in India where I can go and enjoy my holidays.

I am a solo male traveller, thanks.

2. DhongiBaba

DhongiBaba Active Member

You could do a Golden triangle tour if that interests you and haven't done already which includes Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Hiring a taxi is not too costly for such a tour as you come back to the same place you left from and the distance isint much either. Agra and Jaipur are one of the most frequented destinations by international tourists. Agra you could go for Taj Mahal and the Red fort and a few near by destinations like Fatehpur Sikri and Bharatpur bird centaury etc and at Jaipur the list is endless if you like old forts and palaces.

3. AswinDas

AswinDas New Member

If you go Goa including doing the golden triangle it would be very hectic for a weeks holiday. I would stick to one holiday either Goa or the golden triangle, if you want to do both it would be good if you could extend the duration of your holidays.