1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jammu and Kashmir tour packages

Discussion in 'Jammu & Kashmir' started by AKar, Jan 11, 2017.

1. AKar

AKar New Member

I am quite keen on going to Jammu and Kashmir and it a common destination to visit during the summer season.

I would like to know about some seven days Jammu and Kashmir tour packages, which would include visiting some of the important and vital places there.

I am not sure if houseboats are still available, but if they are I would be more interested in getting a houseboat package.

2. Prits

Prits Member

There are a number of different Jammu and Kashmir tour packages, so what I am providing you is just an idea of one kind of package.

Day 1 - The day of your arrival, generally this is a rest day, where people spend the day in their houseboats or hotel.

Day 2 - Trip to Sonamarg. Enjoy pony rides here, spend time in the snow and ice or be by the river fishing.

Day 3 - Trip to Gulmarg, a place full of green meadows, where you can just walk or take a pony ride. You will also then see the worlds highest gold course. You can also go on the Gondola lift ride.

Day 4 - Trip to Pahalgam, known as the valley of shepherds, where you can visit the 1100-year-old Lord Shiva temple. Trekking and pony riding can also be done here as well as camping.

Day 5 - Usually two days are spent in Pahalgam, especially if you do camping.

Day 6 - Back in Srinagar where you would spend the day sightseeing.

Day 7 - Some time spent in Srinagar again and the return day back home.

3. Rohit Jaswal

Rohit Jaswal New Member

there are so many Indian travel website doing good job, you can get cheapest tour packages from them.