1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jet Airways Check In Online

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by BBM8526, Jul 23, 2016.

1. BBM8526

BBM8526 New Member

I am due to fly out of Bangalore airport on 8th August, and I am flying with Jet Airways. I know there is an option for online check in, which I have never used. As heard it is supposed to be very convenient checking in online.

I would like to know how accurate or better off is it for the Jet Airways check-in online service?

Do we get our seat numbers and boarding card details?

What benefits are there to the online check-in service by Jet Airways?

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forum!

The Jet Airways online check-in or web check-in service reduces the waiting time of the passengers. You can easily check-in online aside from the usual airport check-in. You won't need to wait in line for a long time. For the passengers who don't have luggage, they can even skip the luggage line in the airport. This online check-in feature is a great option for travellers who don't like wasting their time waiting. The online check-in is also in real time so it's accurate enough to use.

Here are the requirements to use the web check-in service:
    • You must have a valid e-ticket.
    • You will be sent the boarding pass in your email and you need to reprint this in the kiosks at the airport. You'd have two copies: Agent Copy and Customer Copy.
    • For international flights, you need to be in the airport 1 hour before departure time.
    • For domestic flights, be there at least 45 minutes before departure time.
    • You cannot be a senior citizen, person with disability, expectant mother, child below 15 years old, sick guest or guest requiring an extension seat belt.
    Then, show these documents to the airport personnel:
    • Copies of the boarding pass, the one you printed at home and the one you printed at the kiosk.
    • Photo identification proof.
    • Credit or debit card used (If you're not the owner, photocopy the credit card of the owner along with a letter authorising you to use it. Also include your name, date of journey and sector used on which journey is made in this photocopy).
    Yes, you can choose your seat number and boarding card details with web check-in.

Here are the benefits of the web check-in by Jet Airways:
    • You can print your boarding pass right at home.
    • You can make changes to your seat preference.
    • You can change or edit your frequent flyer number.
    • You can check-in your luggage at the bag drop counter, provided that the airport you're using has one.
    • You won't have to wait three hours just to check-in at the airport.

I hope this helps!

:)

Admin likes this.