1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kerala tour packages with price

Discussion in 'Kerala' started by Kunwar, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Kunwar

Kunwar New Member

I am trying to find a good Kerala tour package which would involve visiting all of the popular and famous spots in Kerala. I have a few requirements for the package which of one has been mentioned that major tourist places should be included, the vacation time would be for two weeks.
    I would like the package cost to be within Rs80000, and want the choice of hotel to be at least a 3 star.

I would also like some information on whether tour packages can be customised according to your needs, or it is something which is ready to choose from. The more information that I am provided with the better it is for me.

2. briannagodess

briannagodess Well-Known Member

Hello, @Kunwar! Welcome to the forum!

Here are some agencies with packages that fulfil your requirement for a tour in Kerala:

The Travel Planners

1. One week at Kerala (Honeymoon Special)
    • Duration: 5 nights and 6 days.
    • Route: Cochin > Munnar > Thekkady > Houseboat > Alleppey > Cochin.
    • Accommodation: Bracknell Forest with Super Deluxe Room, Peppervine with Deluxe Room, Kondai Lip Backwater Resort with Deluxe Cottage and an AC Houseboat.
    • Meals: Breakfast only for the hotels but at the houseboat, all meals are included.
    • Transportation: AC Indica.
    • Other inclusions: Parking fees, tolls and taxes are all included. There's also one special candlelight dinner, fishing and boating at Alleppey and sunset cruise at the beach of Alleppey.
    • Price: Rs. 34,000 for two persons.

2. Kerala Travel Package
    • Duration: 7 nights and 8 days.
    • Route: Cochin > Munnar > Thekkady > Houseboat > Poovar > Alleppey > Cochin.
    • Accommodation: Bracknell Forest with Super Deluxe Room, Coffee Routes Bungalow, Poovar Island Resort with Cottage, Kondai Lip Backwater Resort with Deluxe Cottage and an AC Houseboat.
    • Meals: Breakfast only for the hotels but at the houseboat, all meals are included.
    • Other inclusions: Parking fees, tolls and taxes are all included. There's also one special candlelight dinner at the houseboat.
    • Price: Rs. 44,600.

3. Kerala Experience
    • Duration: 6 nights and 7 days.
    • Route: Cochin > Munnar > Thekkady > Houseboat > Kovalam > Cochin.
    • Accommodation: Misty Mountain with Valley View Room, Green Woods Aranya Room, Travancore Heritage with Beach Grove Room, Kondai Lip Backwater Resort with Deluxe Cottage and an AC Houseboat.
    • Other inclusions: Parking fees, tolls and taxes are all included.
    • Price: Rs. 42,800.
    The contact number of the tour agency is: +91 471 250895 or +91 471 2508952. They have branches in Cochin and Kerala for their offices. Here is their Kerala address: New Gardens, Sangamam Nagar, Vallakadavu, Thiruvananthapuram 695008 Kerala. These packages are fixed and cannot be customised though.

Thomas Cook

1. Simply Kerala
    • Route: Cochin > Munnar > Thekkady > Kumarakom > Kovalam > Kanyakumari > Cochin.
    • Accommodation: Hotel Abad, Archana Residency, Hotel Sandra Palace, Ashirwad Heritage Resorts and Jasmine Palace.
    • Meals: Breakfast only for the hotels.
    • Transportation: AC vehicle except for the hilly drives.
    • Price: Rs. 24,998.

2. Scenic Kerala
    • Route: Cochin > Munnar > Thekkady > Kumarakom > Kovalam > Kanyakumari > Cochin.
    • Accommodation: Hotel Abad, Clouds Valley Leisure, Holiday Vista, Abad Whispering Palms and Poovar Island Resort.
    • Meals: Breakfast and dinner for the hotels.
    • Transportation: AC vehicle except for hilly terrains.
    • Price: Rs. 34,998.
    Here is the contact number of the tour agency: 1800 2099 100. They have different branches all over India, you can visit the website of the tour agency for the nearest branch to you. These tours are fixed though, but you can inquire if you can customise them according to your needs.

Seasonz India

1. Nine Days and Eight Nights Kerala Tour Package
    • Duration: 8 nights and 9 days.
    • Route: Cochin > Munnar > Thekkady > Houseboat > Alleppey > Kovalam > Kanyakumari.
    • Accommodation: This is selected as per your budget. So you can request for three-star hotels or higher as you'd like. The Houseboat is an AC one.
    • Meals: Breakfast for the hotels. All meals in the houseboat are included.
    • Transportation: AC vehicle included.
    • Other inclusions: Driver's bata, parking fees, tolls and taxes are all included. Candlelight dinner in the houseboat also included.
    • Price: Rs. 17,500 per person.
    Here is the contact number of the tour agency: 09538915115. You can customise the tour, especially the accommodation options. It depends on your budget as to what would be included in the package.

Tours To Kerala

1. Natural Awesomeness
    • Route: Alleppey > Cochin > Kanyakumari > Kovalam > Munnar > Thekkady.
    • Accommodation: You can choose between three-star standard, deluxe or super deluxe hotels. What you choose will dictate the rate of your tour greatly. But the three-star deluxe hotels are the following: Sea Lord Hotel, Wood Pecker, Periyar Meadows, AC Deluxe Houseboat, Coir Village Lake Resort, Sagara Beach Resort and Sea View.
    • Meals: Breakfast for the hotels. All meals in the houseboat are included.
    • Other inclusions: Parking fees, tolls and taxes are all included. Candlelight dinner in the houseboat also included.
    • Price: Rs. 55,000 per couple.
    Here is the contact number of the agency: +91477 2230583.

Yatra

1. Divine Kerala
    • Route: Munnar > Thekkady > Alappuzha > Kovalam > Cochin.
    • Accommodation: The Silver Tips, Spice Grove Hotels and Resorts, Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel and Spa and Olive Downtown.
    • Meals: Breakfast for the hotels.
    • Transportation: AC vehicle is included.
    • Other inclusions: Driver's allowance, road tax and fuel charges.
    • Price: Rs. 31,570 per person.

2. Kerala Natural Paradise
    • Duration: 9 nights and 10 days.
    • Route: Munnar > Thekkady > Kovalam > Kumarakom > Alleppey > Cochin.
    • Accommodation: Sky Ridge Munnar, SN International, Raja Hotel, Backwater Retreat, Cosy Regency and Mermaid Hotel.
    • Meals: Breakfast for the hotels.
    • Transportation: AC vehicle included..
    • Other inclusions: Driver's allowance, parking fees, tolls and taxes are all included.
    • Price: Rs. 24,749 per person.
    You can go to the website of Yatra for further information. These tours are customisable according to your needs as well. Here is their customer service number: 1860-200-2323.

There you go, I wasn't able to find tours that are two weeks long. The longest tour was only at 10 days and I've included many 8 to 9 days tours here as well. There are other tours for 3 or 4 days but I didn't include them since your vacation is for 2 weeks. You can inquire with these agencies and maybe they can help you with extending the tours for the length of your vacation.

I hope this helps. Have fun!